COVID-19 and contactless deliveries
To keep our customers safe, our carriers offer contactless deliveries. For this reason, please ensure you have someone to help you move or unpack orders of our large candles over 30kg. Delivery times may take longer than usual due to COVID-19 related delays. If you are experiencing a delay with your order, please continue to track the order via the tracking number provided for updates or get in touch at email@example.com.
We aim to deliver online orders within 1-2 weeks of ordering. This includes 7-10 days for handling and three days for delivery, subject to change during busy periods and large orders. If you require a faster delivery time, please get in touch with us, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
For orders delivered via Parcelforce, UPS, DPD or Hermes, we will email you a tracking code when your order has been dispatched for delivery.
Our specialist courier will contact you for orders of 60cm, 80cm, or 1m candles to arrange a suitable delivery time.
Delivery costs for orders shipped within the UK (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales) will be calculated at check-out. Rates can be found below. Orders are shipped from Watford, Hertfordshire.
We offer local delivery within 10 miles of WD19 for orders over £300 for £9.90.
Shipping rates for 20cm and 30cm candles within the UK
Rates are based on the total order weight packaged in standard size boxes, delivered via Parcelforce, UPS, DPD or Hermes. Price includes VAT. For large orders, contact us directly for a delivery quote.
Up to 20kg £17.90
Shipping rates for 60cm, 80cm, and 1m candles within the UK
Rates are based on the order’s total weight packaged in oversize boxes and delivered by our in-house team or a specialist third-party courier. Price includes VAT. For large orders, contact us directly for a delivery quote.
Up to 35kg £44.90
Shipping rates for candle accessories
Deliveries outside of the UK
Please get in touch with us for a quote before placing your order for deliveries outside the UK. Any orders for delivery outside the UK may be subject to import duty and tax chargeable to you, the customer. Please get in touch with us with your order details, delivery address, and preferred delivery timings. We will provide a quote for shipping with our preferred third-party specialist courier and an estimate for import duties and taxes.
What to do if your order has not arrived
If you can’t find your package, but the courier says it has been delivered, here are some things you can try:
- Check that your shipping address is correct in your order confirmation email. If you find a mistake, give us a call, and we’ll help you correct it and get your order on track.
- Check around your home or with neighbours if it has been received by someone else or left hidden somewhere.
- Give it six days. Sometimes couriers incorrectly mark shipments as delivered even though it’s still on the way.
- Check for any notices of an attempted delivery; this will tell you how to receive your order.
- Contact the courier – they may be able to help you
- Tried everything else and still no luck? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll fix it.